Web Developer ASP.Net & SQL Server Middleweight
Winona eSolutions is looking for a Web Developer with strong Asp.Net SQL Server experience. You must have an active interest in the Internet and web development and the ability to work affectively under pressure in an often busy environment.
You will be part of our development team and working alongside account managers, developers, designers and systems administrators. You will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience deploying web applications based on Microsoft technologies, plus an IT related degree from a reputable University (minimum 2.1)
- Minimum version, 2.0 although 3.5 would be advantageous.
- Primarily VB although C# knowledge would be advantageous.
- OO within N-Tier architecture.
- Minimum version, 2005.
- Ability to design, implement and manage databases in SQL Server.
- Good T-SQL skills i.e. the ability to write efficient stored procedures and handle large datasets.
- A good working knowledge and understanding of CSS and XHTML from a design implementation point of view i.e. the ability to replicate modern/accessible designs as provided by the design team using ASP.NET controls.
To apply for this job please follow the procedure below:
Please answer the following questions:
- Are you eligible to work in the UK?
- Do you have a good degree (at least 2.1) or masters in a relevant subject?
- Do you have at least two years commercial experience? (References are required)
- What is your current / most recent position (company and job title)?
- Are you prepared to sit a web development test as part of the interview process?
- What is your salary expectation?
- When are you available to start?
Please state your experience (in years) & level of expertise (where 1 is beginner and 5 is expert) for the items below:
- SQL Server (2005 and above, T-SQL)
- Content Management Systems
- Bulk email systems
- E-commerce systems
- Classic ASP
Please send a covering letter and brief CV with URLs.
Apply now by sending an email to: info[at]winonaesolutions.net